Legal Information: Oregon

Restraining Orders

View all
March 22, 2022

Step 1: Go to the courthouse.

You can file for an Elderly Persons and Persons with Disabilities Abuse Prevention Act order (“EPPDAPA”) at the circuit court in either the county where the abused person (petitioner) lives, or the county where the abuser (respondent) lives.1

1 O.R.S. § 124.012

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.