Legal Information: Oregon

Restraining Orders

View all
October 25, 2016

Step 1: Go to the courthouse.

You can file for an Elderly Persons and Persons with Disabilities Abuse Prevention Act order ("EPPDAPA") at the circuit court in either the county where the abused person (petitioner) lives, or the county where the abuser (respondent) lives.*

* O.R.S. § 124.012