Legal Information: Oregon

Restraining Orders

View all
October 25, 2016

Restraining Orders for the Elderly and Disabled

If you are an elderly or disabled person who is being abused, you may be able to apply for a restraining order by filing a civil action for abuse of the elderly or disabled.  The order, which is technically called an Elderly Persons and Persons with Disabilities Abuse Prevention Act order is often abbreviated as an "EPPDAPA."