WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Some courts are hearing cases virtually due to COVID. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: Nevada

Restraining Orders

View all
July 14, 2020

What can I do if the abuser violates the order?

If you believe the abuser has violated the order, you can immediately call the police. If an abuser has been served with a copy of the order for protection of children and violates the order, the police can immediately arrest him/her. 1

1 N.R.S. § 33.430(2)