WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Even if courts are closed, you can still file for a protection order and other emergency relief. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: Nevada

Restraining Orders

View all
July 14, 2020

Orders for Protection Against Stalking & Harassment

This is an order that provides protection from an abuser, regardless of the relationship, who is stalking and/or harassing you.