WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Kansas

Restraining Orders

View all
Laws current as of November 15, 2023

Where can I file for a protection from abuse order?

You can file a protection from abuse order in any district court in the state.You can also file for a protection order online at the Kansas Protection Order Portal and they will email your petition to the district court clerk so you don’t have to file it in person.

1 Kan. Stat. § 60-3103