WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Federal


View all
August 12, 2019

Can I find the forms online?

You can download the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services application forms from the USCIS website. However, we strongly encourage you to contact an immigration attorney to assist you in completing and submitting an application for a T-visa to the USCIS. To locate a local attorney, please visit our Finding a Lawyer page and enter your state. For national immigration organizations, go to National Organizations – Immigration.