WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Federal


View all
June 7, 2019

Where do I send my T-visa application?

According to the Instructions for Form I-914, you can send your T-visa application to:

Vermont Service Center
ATTN: VAWA / T-Visa Unit
75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont 05479-0001

Again, we strongly suggest that it is your lawyer, not you, sending in your application.