WomensLaw sirve y apoya a todas las personas sobrevivientes sin importar su sexo o género.

Información Legal: Tennessee

Órdenes de Restricción

Ver Todo
27 de noviembre de 2023

¿Hay algo que pueda hacer si un agresor continuamente presenta casos judiciales en mi contra?

Abusers often misuse court proceedings in order to continue the abuse. This is called an “abusive civil action” and the abuser would be considered an “abusive civil action plaintiff.” If you are dealing with an abusive civil action, you can ask the judge to issue an order dismissing the case and putting pre-filing restrictions on the abuser. See our Litigation Abuse section for more information on how to do this.