Legal Information: Pennsylvania

Restraining Orders

View all
November 4, 2022

Where can I go for non-legal help and support?

You may want to reach out for support to deal with the trauma of being a victim of sexual violence or intimidation – there are places that you can call for help.  There are also Internet “chat rooms” for victims of sexual violence or intimidation where you can remain anonymous and still get support from others who have been through similar assaults.  Go to our National Organizations - Rape/Sexual Assault page for resources.

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.