Legal Information: Minnesota

Minnesota Restraining Orders

View all
Laws current as of
February 4, 2019

Restraining Orders

In Minnesota, a victim of domestic violence can qualify for a civil order for protection and victims of harassment can qualify for a civil harassment restraining orders. This section provides information on both types of orders.