WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Some courts are hearing cases virtually due to COVID. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: Oklahoma

Restraining Orders

View all
December 1, 2020

Enforcing Your Out-of-State Order in Oklahoma

If you are planning to move to Oklahoma or are going to be in Oklahoma for any reason, your protection or restraining order may be enforced.