Legal Information: California

Restraining Orders

View all
February 16, 2022

What if I received a child support order with my DVRO?

If the judge ordered the abuser to pay child support, you will need to fill out and have the judge sign several more forms. You may be able to get free help with all of these forms from the family law facilitator in court or from the Self-Help Center in the courthouse.

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.