As used in this article 14.5, unless the context otherwise clearly requires:
(1) “Extreme risk protection order” means either a temporary order or a continuing order granted pursuant to this article 14.5.
(2) “Family or household member” means, with respect to a respondent, any:
(a) Person related by blood, marriage, or adoption to the respondent;
(b) Person who has a child in common with the respondent, regardless of whether such person has been married to the respondent or has lived together with the respondent at any time;
(c) Person who regularly resides or regularly resided with the respondent within the last six months;
(d) Domestic partner of the respondent;
(e) Person who has a biological or legal parent-child relationship with the respondent, including stepparents and stepchildren and grandparents and grandchildren;
(f) Person who is acting or has acted as the respondent’s legal guardian; and
(g) A person in any other relationship described in section 18-6-800.3(2) with the respondent.
(3) “Firearm” has the same meaning as in section 18-1-901(3)(h).
(4) “Petitioner” means the person who petitions for an extreme risk protection order pursuant to this article 14.5.
(5) “Respondent” means the person who is identified as the respondent in a petition filed pursuant to this article 14.5.