WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Oregon

Statutes: Oregon

View all
February 2, 2024

107.721 Petitioner's change of residence without notice to other parent.

If the court does not award parenting time under ORS 107.718 to the parent who committed abuse, the petitioner may move to a residence more than 60 miles from the other parent without giving notice to the other parent of the change of residence. However, the petitioner shall give to the clerk of the court information sufficient to allow notification under ORS 107.718 (10).