As used in ORS 107.700 to 107.735:
(1) “Abuse” means the occurrence of one or more of the following acts between family or household members:
(a) Attempting to cause or intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causing bodily injury.
(b) Intentionally, knowingly or recklessly placing another in fear of imminent bodily injury.
(c) Causing another to engage in involuntary sexual relations by force or threat of force.
(2) “Child” means an unmarried person who is under 18 years of age.
(3) “Declaration under penalty of perjury” means a declaration under penalty of perjury in the form required by ORCP 1 E.
(4) “Family or household members” means any of the following:
(b) Former spouses.
(c) Adult persons related by blood, marriage or adoption.
(d) Persons who are cohabiting or who have cohabited with each other.
(e) Persons who have been involved in a sexually intimate relationship with each other within two years immediately preceding the filing by one of them of a petition under ORS 107.710.
(f) Unmarried parents of a child.
(5) “Interfere” means to interpose in a manner that would reasonably be expected to hinder or impede a person in the petitioner’s situation.
(6) “Intimidate” means to act in a manner that would reasonably be expected to threaten a person in the petitioner’s situation, thereby compelling or deterring conduct on the part of the person.
(7) “Menace” means to act in a manner that would reasonably be expected to threaten a person in the petitioner’s situation.
(8) “Molest” means to act, with hostile intent or injurious effect, in a manner that would reasonably be expected to annoy, disturb or persecute a person in the petitioner’s position.