Legal Information: Arizona

Restraining Orders

View all
October 28, 2020

Who can report a violation of an injunction against workplace harassment - me or my employer?

Either you or your employer can call the police if your abuser violates an IAWH. Violation of an IAWH is a crime and the abuser may also be held in “contempt of court” for violating the judge’s order.1

1 A.R.S. § 12-1810(H)

WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.