Legal Information: Arizona

Restraining Orders

View all
October 28, 2020

Can I get an injunction against harassment if I am a minor?

Yes, however if you are a minor (under 18), you need your parent, legal guardian or the person who has legal custody of you to file for an injunction against harassment on your behalf. S/he will name themselves him/herself as the “plaintiff” and you as the person entitled to protection.1

1 A.R.S. § 12-1809(A)

WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.