33.540. “Family or household member” defined
“Family or household member” means, with respect to an adverse party, any:
1. Person related by blood, adoption or marriage to the adverse party within the first degree of consanguinity;
2. Person who has a child in common with the adverse party, regardless of whether the person has been married to the adverse party or has lived together with the adverse party at any time;
3. Domestic partner of the adverse party;
4. Person who has a biological or legal parent and child relationship with the adverse party, including, without limitation, a natural parent, adoptive parent, stepparent, stepchild, grandparent or grandchild;
5. Person who is acting or has acted as a guardian to the adverse party; or
6. Person who is currently in a dating or ongoing intimate relationship with the adverse party.