33.590. Contents of ex parte or extended order
Each emergency or extended order issued pursuant to NRS 33.570 or 33.580 must:
1. Require the adverse party to surrender any firearm that is in the possession or control of the adverse party in the manner set forth in NRS 33.600.
2. Prohibit the adverse party from possessing or controlling any firearm while the order is in effect.
3. Include a provision ordering any law enforcement officer to arrest the adverse party with a warrant, or without a warrant if the officer has probable cause to believe that the person has been served with a copy of the order and has violated a provision of the order.
4. State the reasons for the issuance of the order.
5. Include instructions for surrendering any firearm as ordered by the court.
6. State the time and date on which the order expires.
7. Require the adverse party to surrender any permit issued pursuant to NRS 202.3657.
8. Include the following statement:
This is an official court order. If you disobey this order, you may be arrested and prosecuted for the crime of violating an emergency or extended order and any other crime that you may have committed in disobeying this order.