WomensLaw sirve y apoya a todas las personas sobrevivientes sin importar su sexo o género.

Información Legal: Hawái

Restraining Orders

Ver Todo
Leyes actualizadas al 11 de enero de 2024

Can I get an injunction against harassment if I’m a minor?

If you are 17 or younger and unmarried, one of your parents or a legal guardian needs to come with you to file. If you are under age 18 and married, then you can file for it in your own name, on your own. Note: If you are unmarried but you cannot have a parent or legal guardian come with you, you can explain why in your petition.1

If the harasser is a minor, the harasser’s parent or guardian should be named as the “respondent” on the harasser’s behalf.1

1 Hawai’i State Judiciary website