WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Legal Information: Guam

Guam Restraining Orders

View all
Laws current as of
January 30, 2018

Restraining Orders

A restraining order is a legal order issued by the civil court that requires one person to stop harming another. In Guam, there are orders of protection due to domestic violence against a family or household member, which are explained below.