§ 13-1428. Sexual extortion; classification; definition
A. A person commits sexual extortion by knowingly communicating a threat with the intent to coerce another person to do any of the following:
1. Engage in sexual contact or sexual intercourse.
2. Allow the other person’s genitals, anus or female breast to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or digitally recorded.
3. Exhibit the other person’s genitals, anus or female breast.
B. Sexual extortion is a class 3 felony unless the victim is under fifteen years of age in which case sexual extortion is a class 2 felony punishable pursuant to § 13-705.
C. For the purposes of this section, “communicating a threat” means a threat to do any of the following:
1. Damage the property of the other person.
2. Harm the reputation of the other person.
3. Produce or distribute a photograph, film, videotape or digital recording that depicts the other person engaging in sexual contact or sexual intercourse or the exhibition of the other person’s genitals, anus or female breast.