Información Legal: Dakota del Norte

Restraining Orders

Ver Todo
9 de noviembre de 2022

How do I change, drop, or extend the order?

You must petition the court to drop or change any part of your order.

If you want to extend your domestic violence protection order, you will have to file a motion requesting that the judge extend the order.  It is best to start the process before your first order expires, or you may have to start from the beginning and repeat the steps you took to get your original order.

The clerk at the district court will have all of the necessary forms to file.  You can find this contact information on the ND Courthouse Locations page.

WomensLaw sirve y apoya a todas las personas sobrevivientes sin importar su sexo o género.