WomensLaw sirve y apoya a todas las personas sobrevivientes sin importar su sexo o género.

Información Legal: Dakota del Norte

Restraining Orders

Ver Todo
Laws current as of
28 de diciembre de 2023

How do I change, drop, or extend the order?

You can file in court to change, drop, or extend your domestic violence protection order.1 If you plan to file in court to request that the judge extend the order, it is best to start the process before your first order expires; otherwise, you may have to start from the beginning and repeat the steps you took to get your original order.

The clerk at the district court will have all of the necessary forms to file. You can find this contact information on the ND Courthouse Locations page.

1 See N.D. Cent. Code § 14-07.1-02