§ 1049A. Definitions
In this part:
(1) “Foreign protection order” means a protection order issued by a tribunal of another state.
(2) “Issuing state” means the state whose tribunal issues a protection order.
(3) “Mutual foreign protection order” means a foreign protection order that includes provisions in favor of both protected individuals seeking enforcement of the order and the respondents.
(4) “Protected individual” means an individual protected by a protection order.
(5) “Protection order” means an injunction or other order issued by a tribunal under the domestic violence or family violence laws of the issuing state to prevent an individual from engaging in violent or threatening acts against, harassment of, contact or communication with, or physical proximity to another individual. The term includes an injunction or other order issued under the antistalking laws of the issuing state.
(6) “Respondent” means the individual against whom enforcement of a protection order is sought.
(7) “State” means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. The term includes an Indian tribe or band that has jurisdiction to issue protection orders.
(8) “Tribunal” means a court, agency or other entity authorized by law to issue or modify a protection order.
(9) “Court” means the Family Court of the State of Delaware.