Legal Information: Delaware

Delaware Parental Kidnapping

Laws current as of
October 26, 2018

Parental Kidnapping

This page includes information that is specific to this state, about parental kidnapping, also called custodial interference. There is also a general parental kidnapping page that you may find helpful. Custody and kidnapping are particularly complicated and it is important to try to find an experienced lawyer to help you with your case.