Legal Information: Delaware

Delaware Custody

April 12, 2017

Custody strongly recommends that you get in touch with a lawyer for more information on custody. Go to the DE Finding a Lawyer page for listings of local services.  Also, you can check out the Delaware State Courts website for additional information about custody, visitation, and divorce.