WomensLaw no es solamente para mujeres. Servimos y apoyamos a todos/as los/as sobrevivientes no importa su sexo o género.

Importante: Algunas cortes están atendiendo las audiencias de forma virtual debido a COVID. Vea las Cortes y el COVID-19.

Información Legal: Alaska


Ver Todo
7 de diciembre de 2020

If there is a custody order in place, can I take my kids out of the state?

Whether or not you can take your child out of state may depend on what the custody order says. If a custody case is pending, but there is no order, generally the “standing order” in the case will prohibit either parent from removing the children from the state of Alaska without the permission of the other parent or a court order. If you have a custody order and you are not sure if it allows you to take your children out of state, it is a good idea to show the order to a lawyer and see what the lawyer’s advice is. To find a lawyer near you, go to our AK Finding a Lawyer page.