WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Even if courts are closed, you can still file for a protection order and other emergency relief. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: Wisconsin

Restraining Orders

View all
July 16, 2020

Enforcing an Out-of-State Order in Wisconsin

If you are planning to move to Wisconsin or are going to be in Wisconsin for any reason, your protection or restraining order can be enforced.