85.007. Confidentiality of Certain Information
(a) On request by a person protected by an order or member of the family or household of a person protected by an order, the court may exclude from a protective order the address and telephone number of:
(1) a person protected by the order, in which case the order shall state the county in which the person resides;
(2) the place of employment or business of a person protected by the order; or
(3) the child-care facility or school a child protected by the order attends or in which the child resides.
(b) On granting a request for confidentiality under this section, the court shall order the clerk to:
(1) strike the information described by Subsection (a) from the public records of the court; and
(2) maintain a confidential record of the information for use only by:
(A) the court; or
(B) a law enforcement agency for purposes of entering the information required by Section 411.042(b)(6), Government Code, into the statewide law enforcement information system maintained by the Department of Public Safety.