Selected State Statutes: Wyoming

Statutes: Wyoming

View all

20-2-116. Revision of alimony and other allowances

After a decree for alimony or other allowance for a party or children and after a decree for the appointment of trustees to receive and hold any property for the use of a party or children pursuant to W.S. 20-2-314, the court may from time to time, on the petition of either of the parties, revise and alter the decree respecting the amount of the alimony or allowance or the payment thereof and respecting the appropriation and payment of the principal and income of the property so held in trust and may make any decree respecting any of the matters which the court might have made in the original action.