Legal Information: New York

Restraining Orders

View all
February 1, 2018

Orders of Protection

An order of protection is a civil order that provides protection from someone who you are married to, separated from, divorced from, have a child in common with, are/were in an intimate/dating relationship with (including same-sex couples) or are related to by blood or marriage.