Legal Information: North Dakota

Restraining Orders

View all
December 17, 2015

Disorderly Conduct Restraining Orders

If you are not eligible for a protection order based on domestic violence, you may be able to get a disorderly conduct restraining order against the abuser.  The abuser can be anyone: an acquaintance, intimate partner, family member, etc.