As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “Decisionmaking responsibility” means the responsibility to make decisions concerning the child. The term may refer to decisions on all issues or on specified issues, but not child support issues.
2. “Harm” means negative changes in a child’s health which occur when an individual responsible for the child’s welfare:
a. Inflicts, or allows to be inflicted, upon the child, physical or mental injury, including injuries sustained as a result of excessive corporal punishment, or
b. Commits, allows to be committed, or conspires to commit, against the child, a sex offense as defined in chapter 12.1-20.
3. “Parental rights and responsibilities” means all rights and responsibilities a parent has concerning the parent’s child.
4. “Parenting plan” means a written plan describing each parent’s rights and responsibilities.
5. “Parenting schedule” means the schedule of when the child is in the care of each parent.
6. “Parenting time” means the time when the child is to be in the care of a parent.
7. “Primary residential responsibility” means a parent with more than fifty percent of the residential responsibility.
8. “Residential responsibility” means a parent’s responsibility to provide a home for the child.