§ 2411. Contents of third party visitation petition
Every petition for third party visitation with a child filed under this chapter shall be verified and contain:
(1) Name and place of residence of the petitioner or petitioners;
(2) Name, sex, and date of birth of the child;
(3) A statement regarding the eligibility requirements set forth in § 2410 of this title;
(4) The name and address of the mother and the name and address of the father, alleged father, and/or presumed father. If either the name and/or address of any parent is not known, the petition shall include detailed information setting forth the efforts made to locate the parent;
(5) The name and last known address of the person or persons or organization holding parental rights, custody, and/or guardianship of the child; and
(6) A statement setting forth the grounds for visitation in § 2412 of this title.