Legal Information: Nebraska

Nebraska Custody

January 11, 2018

Custody does not have information about custody laws in Nebraska. For now, we have provided links to information we hope you find helpful. ( has no relationship with these organizations and does not endorse their services. We provide these links for your information only.)

  • Here is a link to the language of one of Nebraska's laws regarding custody from the Nebraska Legislature website.
  • Legal Aid of Nebraska has answers to some frequently asked questions about custody, visitation and child support, and more.

Below is general information about custody – not specific to Nebraska.