(a) For the purposes of sections 604.30 and 604.31, the following terms have the meanings given.
(b) “Dissemination” means distribution to one or more persons, other than the person who is depicted in the image, or publication by any publicly available medium.
(c) “Image” means a photograph, film, video recording, or digital photograph or recording.
(d) “Intimate parts” means genitals, pubic area, or anus of an individual, or if the individual is female, a partially or fully exposed nipple.
(e) “Personal information” includes any identifier that permits communication or in-person contact with the person depicted in the image, including:
(1) the person’s first and last name, first initial and last name, first name and last initial, or nickname;
(2) the person’s home, school, or work address;
(3) the person’s telephone number, e-mail address, or social media account information; or
(4) the person’s geolocation data.
(f) “Sexual act” means either sexual contact or sexual penetration.
(g) “Sexual contact” means the intentional touching of intimate parts or intentional touching with seminal fluid or sperm onto another person’s body.
(h) “Social media” means any electronic medium, including an interactive computer service, telephone network, or data network, that allows users to create, share, and view user-generated content.
(i) “Sexual penetration” means any of the following acts:
(1) sexual intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, or anal intercourse; or
(2) any intrusion, however slight, into the genital or anal openings of an individual by another’s body part or an object used by another for this purpose.