Legal Information: Iowa

Iowa Custody

Laws current as of
October 29, 2021

Custody currently does not have state-specific information about Iowa custody laws. We hope the following links to outside sources may be helpful.

The questions in this section provide information about custody that is not specific to any state, including a section about how to try to transfer your custody case to a new state where you are living so that you can modify the custody order from your new state.

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.