WomensLaw no es solamente para mujeres. Servimos y apoyamos a todos/as los/as sobrevivientes no importa su sexo o género.

Información Legal: Delaware

Restraining Orders

Ver Todo
8 de diciembre de 2020

I was not granted an order of protection from abuse. What are my options?

Orders entered by a Commissioner may be appealed to a Judge of the Family Court by filing a form called an “Appeal from a Commissioner’s Order”. Appeals from Commissioner’s orders must be filed with the Family Court within ten (10) days of the order.

Orders entered by a Judge may be appealed to the Delaware Supreme Court. A “Notice of Appeal” form must be filed within thirty (30) days of the Family Court Judge’s Order.