Información Legal: Alaska

Restraining Orders

Ver Todo
31 de diciembre de 2021

Can minors get domestic violence protective orders?

Parents or guardians can request domestic violence protective orders on behalf of their child, if the child is under 18. The abuser must have committed a crime of domestic violence against the child. The court may appoint a guardian ad litem or attorney to represent the minor.1

1 Alaska Statute §18.66.100(a)

WomensLaw sirve y apoya a todas las personas sobrevivientes sin importar su sexo o género.