Legal Information: New Jersey


View all
December 28, 2021

Can I get financial support for my children?

Both parents have a shared responsibility to support their children. The parent who has a child under his/her care can request child support. You can find more information on our NJ Child Support section.

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.