Legal Information: Massachusetts

Massachusetts Court Forms

December 9, 2022

The Massachusetts Court System website has 209A protection from abuse order forms and information. They also have and harassment prevention order forms and related information.

You can also find the forms at your local courthouse. To find the courthouse in your area, go to the MA Courthouse Locations page. A local advocate or domestic violence organization may be able to help you get the forms and assist you through the process. Please visit our MA Advocates and Shelters page to find an organization in your area.

WomensLaw serves and supports all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.