Where can I find more information about custody in Georgia?
Georgia Legal Aid has compiled the following self-help manuals, brochures, and other information on their website. You can access them here:
- About Child Custody in Georgia (Audio/Podcast)
- General information about child custody in Georgia.
- Child Custody in Georgia
- Parental Kidnapping
- Child Custody and Visitation (Answers to Common Questions)
- Learn about Parents’ Rights
- Modification of a Court Order in a Family Law Case
- Paternity - Establishing Fathers’ Responsibilities
- Child Deprivation, Domestic Violence and Visitation
- Grandparent Visitation
- The Role of Guardians Ad Litem in Domestic Violence and Child Custody Matters
- The Georgia Child Support Law.
Please note that WomensLaw.org has no relationship with this website or organizations and does not endorse their services. We provide these links for your information only.