WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Even if courts are closed, you can still file for a protection order and other emergency relief. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: Vermont

Vermont Court Forms

November 9, 2018

You can find court forms for a relief from abuse order and an order against stalking or sexual assault on the Vermont Judiciary website. They also list additional forms for cases dealing with divorce, parental rights and responsibilities, small claims court, and more. You may also find the forms at the civil clerk’s office in the courthouse in your area. For a list of courthouses, go to VT Courthouse Locations.

Someone in a domestic violence agency in your area may be able to help you get the forms and also help you through the process. To find an agency in your area, go to VT Advocates and Shelters.