Legal Information: South Carolina

South Carolina Court Forms

Forms for the State of South Carolina are available on the SC Judicial Department website.  The forms are listed alphabetically.  The Order for Protection (from Domestic Violence) is form SCCA745 (scroll down to find this).  To read more about where to file please read In which county can I file for an Order of Protection?  You may also find the forms by calling or visiting the civil clerk at the courthouse in your area. To find the courthouse in your area, go to Courthouse Locations.

Someone in a domestic violence agency in your area may be able to help you get the forms and also help you through the process. To find an agency in your area, go to SC Advocates and Shelters.