WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Even if courts are closed, you can still file for a protection order and other emergency relief. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: Oregon

Oregon Court Forms

March 26, 2018

The Oregon Courts website has various family law forms (like custody and divorce), including forms necessary to file for a protective order based on domestic violence, stalking, sexual assault, elder abuse, and an extreme risk protection order

You will also find the forms by visiting the civil clerk at the courthouse in your area. To find the courthouse in your area, go to our OR Courthouse Locations page.  Note: There may be specific hours during the day that the circuit court in your county will allow you to file for a protective order.  You may want to call the courthouse before you go to court to find out if this is the case in your county. 

Someone in a domestic violence agency in your area may be able to help you get the forms and also help you through the process. To find an agency in your area, go to our OR Advocates and Shelters page.