WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Even if courts are closed, you can still file for a protection order and other emergency relief. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: Oklahoma

Oklahoma Court Forms

November 20, 2019

You will find the forms you need to file for a protective order on the Oklahoma State Courts Network website. You can also find the forms by calling or visiting the civil clerk at the courthouse in your area. See our Oklahoma Courthouse Locations page for courthouse information.

Someone in a domestic violence organization in your area may also be able to help you get the forms and help you through the process. To find a shelter or an advocate at a local program, please visit the Oklahoma Advocates and Shelters page.