WomensLaw is not just for women. We serve and support all survivors, no matter their sex or gender.

Important: Even if courts are closed, you can still file for a protection order and other emergency relief. See our FAQ on Courts and COVID-19.

Legal Information: New Hampshire

New Hampshire Court Forms

November 19, 2020

You can find the forms to file for a domestic violence protective order, request for withdrawal, request for an extension, objection to the extension of the order, parenting petition for custody, petition for divorce, joint petition for divorce, as well as many other forms on the New Hampshire Courts website.

Someone in a domestic violence organization in your area may be able to help you get the forms and also help you through the process. To find help in your area, go to NH Advocates and Shelters.