WomensLaw.org does not currently have information about custody laws in New Hampshire. For now, we have provided links to information we hope you find helpful. (WomensLaw.org has no relationship with these organizations and does not endorse their services. We provide these links for your information only.)
- New Hampshire Legal Aid provides two online booklets: "Parenting and the New Hampshire Courts - Going to Court Without an Attorney" and "Residential Responsibility"
- The New Hampshire Judicial Branch website has information on:
- How to start, calculate, and modify child support;
- Information on parenting plans and divorce, including information on modifying an order and information on how to file a parenting petition;
- How to File a Parenting Petition;
- How to Change an Order;
- How to Enforce a Court Order.
- You can read the "best interest factors" that a judge will consider when making a custody determination on our WomensLaw.org NH Statutes page.
You can also find general information about custody – not specific to New Hampshire - on our general Custody page.